This Page

has been moved to new address

Push-ups, Revisited

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: Push-ups, Revisited

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Push-ups, Revisited


When Morgan at Life After Bagels posted her "Pipes Challenge," I got the boost I needed for my own floundering push-ups challenge. I have been slogging away at them for about eight weeks. (Here is my original post "Push-ups Challenge.")

I was very excited to complete the six weeks, but I have been going at my own pace and repeating days, so I am not anywhere near 100 push-ups -- far, far from it!

At the end of six weeks, I managed 33 push-ups, but my form was pretty horrible, so I decreased the number and have been trying to improve my form.

Bad form aside, though, I have seen some big changes in my strength. (I could only do seven "bad form" push-ups when I started.)

Here's to another six weeks. I will see how far I get. Good luck to everyone else doing the Pipes Challenge!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 26, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Sammy said...

I thought I had already commented but nothing came up ... Love your blog and well done on what you have already done. I have a massive bucket list but may have to add a few of yours.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Marcy said...

Thanks. I just checked out your blog. Loved it!

 
At March 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM , Anonymous Sammy said...

Hi Marcy

I'd like to present you with One Lovely Blog award.

The requirements of accepting this award are as follows:

1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. You have to tell seven facts about yourself that others might not know.
3. Pass the awards along to as many as fifteen blogs you have found recently.
4. Notify the bloggers of their awards.

You can find the award on my blog.

Cheers Sammy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home