This Page

has been moved to new address

Push-ups Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: Push-ups Challenge

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Push-ups Challenge


It's getting tough at two weeks in. I am trying a push-ups challenge and repeating days as often as needed. I plan to stick with it for at least six weeks and see how far I get.

One thing I like about it is that it breaks the number of push-ups down into sets, rather than having me try to do my maximum every time. As I write this, though, I am procrastinating from actually doing the push-ups!

One hundred push-ups training program


Update: I broke through the procrastination and completed the Week 1, Day 3 workout. On the fifth set, I had to do my maximum, which was 10. Grueling! I did it between bouts of walking on the treadmill while watching a “Sex and the City” rerun, though, so that made it kind of fun. 

Update 2: Push-ups, revisited

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that is proper push up form! Alicia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home