This Page

has been moved to new address

Gimme Some Nudgin': Ideas for Future Challenges

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: Gimme Some Nudgin': Ideas for Future Challenges

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gimme Some Nudgin': Ideas for Future Challenges

Skycoaster

Any more ideas out there?

I have gotten some great ideas for future challenges, as well as some not-so-great ones.

Some are in the hopper:

  • Take a flying trapeze lesson
  • Shoot a gun
  • Sweat through a Bikram Yoga class (hot yoga)
  • Get a pedicure (I’m squeamish about it)

Others I’m not sure I could do, or I know I don’t want to do:

  • Attend a nudist colony
  • Go bungee jumping
  • Prepare a live chicken for cooking
  • Belly dance
  • Jump off the cliff at Brownstone Quarries
  • Skydive

Then there are some I have always wanted to try, but don’t know when I could get to them:

  • Swim with dolphins
  • Go SCUBA diving
  • Travel solo

And then there are the not-so-great ones that my husband and sons recommended:

  • Juggle live snakes
  • Swim through sewage
  • Shave my head

I am not interested in “weird” food challenges, but I did tell my youngest son I will eat a sandwich that has mortified me for years that he swears is delicious, so that one is coming up, too.

Finally, there are many, many travel ones that I hope to do, such as:

  • Walk the Great Wall of China
  • Ride a gondola through Venice’s canals
  • Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu

What else?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Anonymous Jordan said...

Congratulations on all accomplished thus far--impressive. Below are a few more ideas you may wish to consider.
Improv Class
Motorcyle Class leading to license
German Metal Concert - work on your moshing skills
Fashions of the world--research and then wear traditional clothing from various cultures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home