This Page

has been moved to new address

Homemade hummus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: Homemade hummus

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Homemade hummus

It was easy and tasty to make my own hummus. I used this recipe from Oh She Glows.


I combined chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon, salt, pepper, and hot sauce in a food processor until smooth. I added a little olive oil and paprika to the top. I removed most of the skins from the chickpeas first, until I lost patience and dumped the rest in.


And I completed another thing on my list:

#77. 101 things in 1001 days. Make my own hummus.


Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Anonymous Shannon @ My Place In The Race said...

Homemade hummus is so much better than store bought...YUM!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Travelbug said...

I couldn't believe how good home made hummus was the first time i made it
Yours looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home