This Page

has been moved to new address

Planks challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: Planks challenge

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Planks challenge

I am excited to join the Planks Challenge for the next six weeks. I am still in the midst of the push-ups challenge, so I plan to alternate days.

FitBlog Chats

For my pre-test today, I held a plank for one minute. I started shaking at about 20 seconds in. I felt it the most in my lower back. My teenage son tried it too, and he went 90 seconds. He's going to do the challenge with me.

day2day joys

#80. 101 things in 1001 days. Complete at least one other athletic challenge.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Anonymous Shannon @ My Place In The Race said...

That's so awesome that your son is doing it with you :) I did a minute too. I was actually surprised I went that long to be honest ;)

 
At May 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Rachel @ day2day joys said...

Marcy, Thank you for linking up with Healthy 2day Tuesdays! Planks sound heard yet something that is really good for you. I think I will try the challenge next week! Hope to se you link up next week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home