This Page

has been moved to new address

Photography challenge: Laughter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: Photography challenge: Laughter

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photography challenge: Laughter

I have a new digital SLR camera, but I am stuck shooting in auto mode. I had a photography class way back in high school, but remember nothing. I am thinking of taking an online digital photography class, and I stumbled upon this adorable challenge.


Boating Bliss


2 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Shannon @ My Place In The Race said...

I've had my camera for two years and still pretty much don't know how to use it. LOL!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Great photo :) Actually, I'm taking Faith's photography class at Simplicity right now and I'm learning so much!! It's really inexpensive-you should think about doing it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home