This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Pho Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish: It's Pho Time

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Pho Time

Pho Tai

Fragrant steam rises from the big bowl, the perfect thing on this frigid February night in the city. Cilantro, lime, basil, beef -- I am finally having a bowl of Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup. I have been driving by this little restaurant for years and wanting to try it. It comes out of the kitchen with a plate of bean sprouts and other condiments to arrange on top. I add some hoisin and sriracha sauces from squeeze bottles at the table. Delicious. 

Pho Mai is located at 570 Main Street in Middletown, CT.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been there and it is good. The last time I went there was a fish tank with a pretty big fish in it. I am not sure if the fish was for decoration or if it was destined for the menu. The Italian deli down the stree is excellent too.
Paul Ruszczyk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home